Rittenhouse Not Guilty

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Rittenhouse Not Guilty

Post by Bmyers »

Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges. Brings back some faith in the legal system.

Yet, it will make it an interesting few days in major cities around the nation.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: Rittenhouse Not Guilty

Post by Ronin.45 »

Justice was upheld.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I pray for his protection and hope he sues the crap out of the city and the press.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Can't believe the media tho ( tho I can )... still pushing crap that he shot black people to stir up BLM

But, his life is in the toilet for a number of years still. Hope he wins from a couple lawsuits so he can find a quiet place to live cause WI is out for him
You can't fix stupid !
David
Administrator

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »